Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

No delivery requests in adobe target, implemented via launch

Level 6

I was trying to implement target via Adobe launch. Installed the extension as follows(Screenshot attached) and created a rule for loading target and firing page load request. 

jezwn_0-1625736813583.png

jezwn_1-1625736891469.png

I've also added the prehide snippet above the launch code, the code is as follows.

<script>
//prehiding snippet for Adobe Target with asynchronous Launch deployment
(function(g,b,d,f){(function(a,c,d){if(a){var e=b.createElement("style");e.id=c;e.innerHTML=d;a.appendChild(e)}})(b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0],"at-body-style",d);setTimeout(function(){var a=b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(a){var c=b.getElementById("at-body-style");c&&a.removeChild(c)}},f)})(window,document,"body {opacity: 0 !important}",3E3);
</script>

The issue is that the target is not sending any network requests(The client code and at.js version is not being displayed in the debugger). I'm not getting any console warnings or errors w.r.t this. Is there anything that I might have missed in this implementation? Thanks in advance.

Note: It's a non AEM site

jezwn_2-1625737152163.png

jezwn_3-1625737241095.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jezwn could you please check in network logs if the launch call is firing. If it is , then please revalidate the setup using this document : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/launch-learn/implementing-in-websites-with-launch/implement-... .

Hope this helps .

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@jezwn could you please check in network logs if the launch call is firing. If it is , then please revalidate the setup using this document : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/launch-learn/implementing-in-websites-with-launch/implement-... .

Hope this helps .

Level 6
Hi @Gaurav_Singh In the network log as well there's no trace of any target calls, it's not getting fired.

Employee Advisor

@jezwnI understand that we do not see any Target call in the network logs but do we see any Launch call firing ? Something like this :

Gaurav_Singh_0-1625765192190.png

Employee Advisor
Great , In that case i will suggest you to re-evaluate the Target property setup in Launch . Ensure all data elements are correctly passed and try to test a simple configuration first as suggested in the document shared earlier . In case if you still face the same issue then i would suggest you to raise a client care ticket .

Level 10

Double check that you do not have ad blockers enabled, and if there is a cookie consent management on the website, make sure you have opted in.