Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Multivariate AB-Test [Singular Experience Dominance]

Level 1
I am implementing a 5x5 multivariate test.  After filling out the campaign with the "designed" components, I activated the test.  In order to see the alternate experiences, I cleared the cookies & cache, but we've only received two experiences out of a possible 25 experiences after dozens of cache clearing.  

The oddity behind the two experiences was that one experience remained by & large dominate. The second experience only showed after clearing the cache 20 times, and then on a follow-up cache-clear it would revert to the first experience.  I tried setting up a separate test, but a similar experience was generated.  

Is there a secondary component missing that will fix the near static experience?  Or is this functionality how the test is setup?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

- In order to be able to see an experience directly you can use URL parameters for offer level targeting.

- if you are testing the random/even distribution among offers, you will need to wait until a large amount of visits is counted. I have experienced differences of 30-50 visits at the very beginning of the test, but the bigger the amount of visits gets, the more even the distribution on the experiences gets. 

- If you are stucked with the default experience, then you are probably getting a timeout and TnT is blocking the test for 15 mins. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

- In order to be able to see an experience directly you can use URL parameters for offer level targeting.

- if you are testing the random/even distribution among offers, you will need to wait until a large amount of visits is counted. I have experienced differences of 30-50 visits at the very beginning of the test, but the bigger the amount of visits gets, the more even the distribution on the experiences gets. 

- If you are stucked with the default experience, then you are probably getting a timeout and TnT is blocking the test for 15 mins.