Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Mobile App AB Testing

Level 1

Hi everyone,

We are already using Target for websites. How can I start using it for mobile apps? I would like to set up simple tests on our apps without having to submit a new version to the stores.
Any support would be really helpful here!

Thank you.
Julia

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Julia,

Target can be used for mobile app optimization and personalization. Please see link for information on using target for Mobile Apps

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Julia,

Target can be used for mobile app optimization and personalization. Please see link for information on using target for Mobile Apps

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Employee

Hi Julia,

You can defiantly POC Target for your mobile apps without deploying a new app to Apple or Google Play store. Start by adding a targetLocationRequest (mbox) to your app. This creates a container around a specific element on the screen or has the ability to manipulate multiple UI elements on the same screen. Next, create a targetLoadRequest. This is how you manage the response back from Target. 

Happy to discuss further, but the documentation Parit shared should get you started.

Thanks,

Kollin