Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Mobile App | A4T Data

Community Advisor

Hi Team,

We have an mbox implemented on the mobile app page and can see UVs and visits for the activity.

The next page "A" is the m-webpage opening within the app and that has target implemented so if we include that page "A" in analytics reports of the activity we see zero data.

The report suite of both mobile app and page "A" is same so wanted to check what could be the probable cause ?

Thankyou.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6
I agree on the data servers being an issue.Why are they on different tracking servers? Get them on the same tracking server and make sure they both have the same supplemental IDs.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 6

@ambikaTewari_ATCI do you see analytics data passed in directly and just don't see the A4T data? 

Community Advisor
Hi @josjr19 only 1 metric is not showing data in reports

Level 6
Which metrics is this? I am trying to figure out if you are having issue with data is passing in from your app into Adobe Analytics or from Target to Adobe Analytics via A4T. Also how are the activities configured? It sounds like you have an experience with additional "pages". Also is this a native app or mobile browser?

Community Advisor

Hi @josejr19 , the m-web page "A" is opening within the mobile app

The "A" is the m-web page and Analytics/Target are loading on this page within mobile app with its own set of sdid and mid.

The  mobile app page  "X"  on mobile app where  mbox is implemented and target activity is running , the analytics and target would not have sdid but have param internalaction       - AnalyticsForTarget in analytics call which ensure data stitching.

The "X" page analytics calls has tracking server zzz.sc.omtrdc.net and The "A" page has tracking server smetrics.zzz.com.

So my understanding is data from different server is failing to stitch with data from different server. The session from mobile app "X" page is failing to stitch with the session of mweb "A"page

Let me know if this is correct understanding and if yes how we can fix it ?

Correct answer by
Level 6
I agree on the data servers being an issue.Why are they on different tracking servers? Get them on the same tracking server and make sure they both have the same supplemental IDs.

Community Advisor
Hi @josejr19, tracking server of the mobile app reportsuite and the web page is same. Visitor tracking is also in place so that the same user is identified when the user goes from app to mweb within app. But still we cant find the A4T data for that webpage in AA. I understand this is a stitching issue but how can we fix it?