Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Metric dependencies may not be saved

Community Advisor

Hello,
I want to add a dependency to the metrics. With the overlay "Add Metrics Dependency" I also add the conditions accordingly. If I then click on "edit Dependency" again - the dependencies are deleted again. Is this a bug - or does the dependency remain active until I click on "edit Dependency"?

This phenomenon is new to me.

best regards
Perrin

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @karandhawan  and Community,
it looks like the problem has been fixed in the release.

I had the problem that when I wanted to edit my dependency changes, I can't see them anymore. But now I can see my dependencies again - as it should be.

Best regards
Perrin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor
Checked that again via the API. Here I see that the dependencies are stored. I guess some kind of display error. At least you can see the delete button - but not so good that it can't be edited - without deleting everything.

Employee

@Perrin_Ennen Not sure if I have understood the context here. Are you trying to add a dependency for a metric?

Can you please provide the exact steps you have followed?

Regards,

Karan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @karandhawan  and Community,
it looks like the problem has been fixed in the release.

I had the problem that when I wanted to edit my dependency changes, I can't see them anymore. But now I can see my dependencies again - as it should be.

Best regards
Perrin