Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Maximum entity displayed in Recently Viewed recommendations?

Level 1

Hi,

What is the limit that we can display in recently viewed products recommendations? I read a document which says 99 but I could only display up to 35-40  recently viewed products and if I refresh the page the products come down to random number.

Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @jasmib25972844,

That's a good question. I know in general the design limit on recommendations results is 99. However, it could be true that "recently viewed" results could be lower then that. Since we have to keep a list of all the recently viewed in a visitor's profile it makes sense it might be limited to something less than 99 perhaps to ~40.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 1
Thanks for replying. But my question is maximum how many products/entities i can display in the recommendation?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @jasmib25972844,

That's a good question. I know in general the design limit on recommendations results is 99. However, it could be true that "recently viewed" results could be lower then that. Since we have to keep a list of all the recently viewed in a visitor's profile it makes sense it might be limited to something less than 99 perhaps to ~40.