Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a method replace for mboxCurrent.getParameters() in target premium (at.js)

Level 9

Hello,

I am looking for a method replacement for  mboxCurrent.getParameters() returns all the parameters passed during mbox call (used to be available in earlier mbox.js) in target premium (at.js response) which i can use. I know there are methods for example mbox.param('param_name') but it only work for single parameter when you know the name.

I have checked available api at https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/r_variables_profiles_parameters_metho... but did not find the replacement.

Looking for help.

Thanks,

Pawan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Pawan,

As of now there  isn't any replacement for mboxCurrent.getParameters()  for at.js. However can you please share the use case you are trying to achieve so that we can further help you in the implementation for the same.

Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Pawan,

As of now there  isn't any replacement for mboxCurrent.getParameters()  for at.js. However can you please share the use case you are trying to achieve so that we can further help you in the implementation for the same.

Regards

Parit Mittal