Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is it possible to setup Target Experiences that can display various combinations of Offers in a dynamic way?

Level 1

Hello Community,

I hope I can convey the question here as clear as possible. We have the Adobe Standard Licence.

We are looking to understand what options we have to dynamically setup up Target experiences based on a set number of parameters.

To date we have been able to set up static experiences and would now like to explore other more complex scenarios.

For example, we typically setup Target experiences that are simple, and fairly static, if User has X number of Points Balance, then display X version of this image/text.

These experiences can be planned out ahead of time, as we know exactly what the page should look like when User matches the Audience Rules.

We now want to try the following, There are X number of Offers available. User A, User B, User C, etc, could be presented with different combinations of these offers, based on multiple user profile data (ie: Points + Tier level + Affinity).

I guess what we want to know if it's possible to do this in a scalable way that doesn't require a manual setup for each possible scenario, especially considering the Offers could be changing quite often.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can explore the possibility of using Automated Personalization with Target Premium.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You can explore the possibility of using Automated Personalization with Target Premium.