Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Integration of Target with recommendation engine

Level 2

Hi,

While I understand that Target premium has the recommendation option based on customer behavioural data and through custom feed, I'm interested to know if there are any valid implementation of Adobe Target along side a recommendation engine like Pega Customer decision Hub. Since we have Pega for a while now and is used as NBA engine for giving best proposition for known customer across the customer touchpoints, would like to understand how it can be integrated with Target to get best of both worlds. Any sample implementation apporach that brings these two together and a view on how these systems will interact for real time recommendation will help.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Thank you @abu_shafi for suggesting a solution here! I've copy and pasted your Comment here as an Answer for visibility:

"Target works on single priority levels and you can not change the priority on runtime

as you mention you already have Pega and NBA you should use that for refining audience segmentation

Other way to look into is adobe campaign where campaign priority can be chained and changes on runtime 

Adobe Campaign has its limitation as this is not intend for realtime and it runs as batch and its for outbound not for inbound

But we run a POC with Adobe to prove that this can be done and performance can be achieved

Thanks

Abu"

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Target works on single priority levels and you can not change the priority on runtime

as you mention you already have Pega and NBA you should use that for refining audience segmentation

Other way to look into is adobe campaign where campaign priority can be chained and changes on runtime 

Adobe Campaign has its limitation as this is not intend for realtime and it runs as batch and its for outbound not for inbound

But we run a POC with Adobe to prove that this can be done and performance can be achieved

Thanks

Abu

Level 1
@abu_shafi, can you share how the implementation between Adobe & Pega is done? Is there any specific method? Thanks!

Correct answer by
Administrator

Thank you @abu_shafi for suggesting a solution here! I've copy and pasted your Comment here as an Answer for visibility:

"Target works on single priority levels and you can not change the priority on runtime

Thanks

Abu"