Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Integrating Target with Audience Manger - Need plug-in code and the API call

Level 1

Can you please help me with plug-in code and the API call for Adobe Target and AAM integration?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to request the provisioning from Adobe. I'd ask your consultant or Clientcare to help you make this provision request. You need to request the "Profiles and Audiences" integration be setup for your Marketing Cloud org.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Surya,

It seems you are referring to the legacy integration of AAM and Target. There is now a much more robust and efficient option that connect Target and AAM with a server-side integration. You do need to implement the Marketing Cloud ID Service on your site to have this enabled though. Here's the documentation on setting up the MC ID Service. https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mcvid/

If you really want to use the older client side integration I could dig around and try to find that old plugin for you.

Level 1

Thanks for the response Ryan. We have a MC ID service setup done via DTM and we are using multiple tools from the marketing cloud. 

Can you let me know how can we enable the server-side integration?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

You need to request the provisioning from Adobe. I'd ask your consultant or Clientcare to help you make this provision request. You need to request the "Profiles and Audiences" integration be setup for your Marketing Cloud org.

Level 1

Also we are trying to Integrate Data Workbench with Target and there are two methods. One is legacy method and other is using MMP with Marketing cloud. Do you mind sharing the advantage of legacy method v/s MMP approach?  A list of pros/cons for both should be helpful.