Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Include images from Assets of AMC in Target Redirect Offers(To be used in Campaign delivery )

Level 4

Hi ,

I am working on target and campaign integration. I have successfully sent a delivery based on fetching dynamic images  served by target( depending on segmentation rules). It is working fine when I am using absolute urls of images on web .

When I am creating redirect offers in Target while configuring rawbox. I have to provide url of image in the offer. I want to know what will be the url of the images that I have uploaded in Assets (if I want to use images from assets in target offers, then to adobe campaign Email delivery,what are steps for that).

Please provide insights.

Thanks

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Senthil ,

MC Asset has storage only, no publishing and you have to  get Scene7 provisioned and use the Scene7 URLs

Please reach out to your Adobe target consultant or CSM for getting it provisioned.

Please Note : Target customers can get a  Scene7 account provisioned

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

HI Senthil ,

MC Asset has storage only, no publishing and you have to  get Scene7 provisioned and use the Scene7 URLs

Please reach out to your Adobe target consultant or CSM for getting it provisioned.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 4

ParitMittal wrote...

HI Senthil ,

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Hi Parit,

Thank you for the reply.

As suggested , we have got the Scene7 provisioned for us.  We need to integrate Scene7 with Target. I have used this reference 

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/scene7/using/WSef8d5860223939e2363fab212c31fecb23-8000.html

Here they have mentioned something like In Scene7, click Setup > Application Setup. I could not find this Application Setup .

Under Setup ,only Personal Setup option is available. Could you please help.

Thanks

Senthil

Level 10

Hi Senthil ,

All users can change settings on the Personal Setup screen, but the Application Setup and Administration Setup screens are reserved for administrators.  Can you please ask your Scene 7 administrator to  make you also as the Administrator ?

For more information see : http://help.adobe.com/en_US/scene7/using/WS4773EE0F-EFA6-42c6-98BF-72F4409B8840.html

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal