Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Implement Product Recommendations

Level 2

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a use case where we want to track the products browsed by a visitor and provide them with recommendations/personalised content with products belonging to the same category. Can we implement this using profile scripting / category affinity?

Thanks,

AB

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@anubhavs4404437 You need to pass in the entity.id at a minimum to provide product recommendations. If you want to use category affinity you would need to also pass that in. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

@anubhavs4404437 You need to pass in the entity.id at a minimum to provide product recommendations. If you want to use category affinity you would need to also pass that in. 

Level 6
Ok I follow now better I think. So yea you want to pass in entity.category so Target can track the category of the product, if you want to pass in specific category affinity about the user based on data you might have you can pass that in as well under user.