Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to target email addresses that share the same address for different customer accounts (family)?

Level 1

Hello,

I would like to send an email campaign to our customers who have entered the same email address multiple times for different customer accounts.
In order to target families with children who have provided the same email address for all family accounts.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

You need to create audience/segment in customer database platform as per your requirement. 

Share that audience with target and use it while personalization. 

We are using CDP tool for audience creation for this kind of data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Could you explain how you want to use Target in this scenario? Is it because there are different sub-audiences within your e-mail campaign, and you want to show different content depending on the audience they are in?

Level 1

We want to send a reminder for a service dedicated to children. Parents provide their email addresses when creating their children's accounts.

Level 7

It seems to me looking at the question that you want to do some targeting/segmentation in Adobe Campaign rather than using tool Adobe Target.

Adobe Target would help you do personalization based on certain segment but it wouldnt be the tool sending out eDMs.

Correct answer by
Level 6

You need to create audience/segment in customer database platform as per your requirement. 

Share that audience with target and use it while personalization. 

We are using CDP tool for audience creation for this kind of data.