Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to show personalized content if CART total is greater than $100

Level 2

Hi,

I was trying to so personalized content if the user cart total price is greater than $100. How do I get cart total price in my audience using profile script so that I can personalize content. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So yes you can write into the userprofile values like 

adobe.target.trackEvent({ mbox: 'carttotal_track', params: { 'profile.carttotal_morethan100': 'true' } });

How Do I Use the adobe.target.trackEvent() Function?

Which I don't think works directly if you just put in the value of the cart - because that is evaluated as a string and no greater than works there (as far as I know). But you can also write values like 95 or 102 and use a UserProfileScript to read it and convert it to a number - compare it and set the new value true or false as another variable.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

I feel that you can make your cart total price available in mbox param(eg: carttotal ="totalpricevaluehere" so that you can create an audience if param value greater than X then show the personalized content.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So yes you can write into the userprofile values like 

adobe.target.trackEvent({ mbox: 'carttotal_track', params: { 'profile.carttotal_morethan100': 'true' } });

How Do I Use the adobe.target.trackEvent() Function?

Which I don't think works directly if you just put in the value of the cart - because that is evaluated as a string and no greater than works there (as far as I know). But you can also write values like 95 or 102 and use a UserProfileScript to read it and convert it to a number - compare it and set the new value true or false as another variable.