Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to setup tests for a non-responsive mobile site

Level 2

Hi all, I am new to Adobe Target and i found myself with this problem where the documentation does not cover.

My companys site uses the same URL for both desktop and mobile sites, but the mobile version is not responsive so i cannot use mobile viewports. However i cannot find any option to load the mobile version of a website while making the activity, thus all my activities can only work for desktop version.

Does anyone know how i can choose the non-responsive mobile website when i make a new activity?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @adbl-dex 

There is no specific thing as mobile view in FEC. You have to write Javascript/jQuery, HTML, and CSS to modify your page. you can run the modification script in the console first and then save it in the FEC offer.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @adbl-dex 

You can create activity for mobile view using form based type. or else in VEC you can also add custom code (html/css/javascript) by clicking on '</>'(modification) tab present inside VEC. and test the changes using QA URL.

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Hi Gaureshk_Kodag, thank you for the reply. However I do not see any option to create activity for mobile view in form based type and VEC. Do you know where i can choose?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @adbl-dex 

There is no specific thing as mobile view in FEC. You have to write Javascript/jQuery, HTML, and CSS to modify your page. you can run the modification script in the console first and then save it in the FEC offer.

Level 2

Ah i see. Thats a pity, it will be way easier if we could just edit buttons etc just like its done for desktop without using code. Thank you for clearing this up!