Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How to directly refer an image from Image offer in my custom code.

Level 2

I uploaded an image in Target image Offers and now I want to reference that image directly in my custom code . Could someone suggest how can I fetch the image URL for referencing it in my custom code or form based activity. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Gaurav,

To answer your question. Kindly follow the below steps:

Step1: Firstly upload the "offer image" in the offer tab in Adobe Target

Step2: Create an activity, upload the "offer image" in the Experience using Visual Experience Composer (VEC).

For example. Click in any section of the VEC, where you want to see the image --> Insert Before or Insert After --> select the image option. The "offer image" will be placed

Step3: Go to Goals and Settings tab and save it. You will be receiving a QA URL. Copy and open the link

Step4: Now you will be viewing the page where you have uploaded the offer image. Inspect the image, you will be getting image URL from the developer tools.

Step5: Use that Image URL in the custom code. 

If you have any queries. Please let me know 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Gaurav,

To answer your question. Kindly follow the below steps:

Step1: Firstly upload the "offer image" in the offer tab in Adobe Target

Step2: Create an activity, upload the "offer image" in the Experience using Visual Experience Composer (VEC).

For example. Click in any section of the VEC, where you want to see the image --> Insert Before or Insert After --> select the image option. The "offer image" will be placed

Step3: Go to Goals and Settings tab and save it. You will be receiving a QA URL. Copy and open the link

Step4: Now you will be viewing the page where you have uploaded the offer image. Inspect the image, you will be getting image URL from the developer tools.

Step5: Use that Image URL in the custom code. 

If you have any queries. Please let me know 

Level 1

this no longer works. The option for Image Offer does not appear.