Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How to batch-upload Audience data for targeting

Level 1

Happy New Year everyone.

We are trying to integrate our Audience Data for 14 markets covering 1,4 billion devices

Where do we find the FTP credentials?

What identifiers can we upload and in what format?

If you have tried to batch-upload audience data I would love to hear from you ;-)

Have a magic day!

/Søren H Dinesen

Digiseg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Digiseg, thanks for your question! Feel free to check out this resource on Profiles and Audiences in Target. You can upload data via FTP after you create a customer attribute source and an FTP account in the Marketing Cloud. You can create one FTP account per attribute source. The uploaded files are stored in the root folder of that account. The data must be in .csv format with a second .fin file to indicate the upload is complete. You may also find this FAQ on Customer Attributes for Analytics and Target to be helpful. You'll need your Adobe username and password, an API client ID, and secret key. Your account manager can provide you with this information. Hope this is helpful!

Warmly,

Amelia

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi Digiseg, thanks for your question! Feel free to check out this resource on Profiles and Audiences in Target. You can upload data via FTP after you create a customer attribute source and an FTP account in the Marketing Cloud. You can create one FTP account per attribute source. The uploaded files are stored in the root folder of that account. The data must be in .csv format with a second .fin file to indicate the upload is complete. You may also find this FAQ on Customer Attributes for Analytics and Target to be helpful. You'll need your Adobe username and password, an API client ID, and secret key. Your account manager can provide you with this information. Hope this is helpful!

Warmly,

Amelia

Level 5
Could you please explain me how can I integrate Segment a CDP with Adobe Target

Administrator

Hi Digiseg,

If you have any other Audience-related questions, I'd highly recommend joining this week's webinar on Discovering & Managing Audiences for Maturity in Adobe Target (Thurs, Jan. 25th @10am PST). Check out the event description below, and be sure to register today!

The quality of audiences and segmentation are a key ingredient in the effectiveness and the maturity of any optimization and personalization program. In this webinar, we'll learn how to discover what are important profile attributes for audience segmentation, where to build and govern our audiences and audience personalization best practices.