Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to actually view previous versions of an activity/experience?

Level 2

Hi,

I've accidentally saved over an experience in Target.

I've corrected this by finding the old code in my own records I keep and updating the experiment again but have a nagging feeling it isn't identical to the original code.

Is there any way to check?

Thank you,

Jordan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

jordanb48838092,

No. Unfortunately there is no way to roll back to a previous version/save-point although that would make an awesome feature. I've submitted this idea for you here. Please vote it up: Ability to roll-back to a previous save for previous experience changes

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

jordanb48838092,

No. Unfortunately there is no way to roll back to a previous version/save-point although that would make an awesome feature. I've submitted this idea for you here. Please vote it up: Ability to roll-back to a previous save for previous experience changes

If this helps you don't forget to like, mark as helpful & mark as answer as that helps me  Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335