Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How long should it take when I upload new data to Customer Attributes until I can use them in Target Audiences (with Subscription already enabled)?

Level 3

I cannot see the Customer Attributes option in Target > Audiences.

Do I have to ask for enablement?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lukas,

To see Customer Attributes in Target, you first have to upload a Customer Attributes file and choose attributes to share to Target. Once you do that, you should see those attributes show up in the "Visitor Profile" list of attributes when you create an audience. 

Can you try that? Or if I'm misunderstanding could you add a screenshot of what you're looking at?

-Kimen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Lukas,

You need to get provisioned for customer attributes. 

It doesn't appear within the Target interface but it is a core service that appears within the Marketing Cloud user interface. I would suggest you to reach out to your account manager or client care to know how to get them enabled.

You can also look at the below documentation and know more on Customer Attributes:

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mcloud/attributes.html

Hope this helps!

Level 3

Wel, This doesn't help.

We have Customer Attributes provisioned and configured.

The issue is, that there should be an option to define Target Audience based on a Customer Attribute and there is none.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lukas,

To see Customer Attributes in Target, you first have to upload a Customer Attributes file and choose attributes to share to Target. Once you do that, you should see those attributes show up in the "Visitor Profile" list of attributes when you create an audience. 

Can you try that? Or if I'm misunderstanding could you add a screenshot of what you're looking at?

-Kimen