Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I merge two accounts?

Level 1

Hi Adobe people

I have had an Adobe CC (company team) account for a couple of years, but recently another colleague has registered another Adobe account for Target using the same email address but a different password.

How can I merge the new account with my CC account?

Cheers

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

Please reach out to your company account manager at Adobe. They  will definitely help to solve your query.

Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi David,

Please reach out to account manager for your company Adobe account. He/she can surely help to solve the issue.

Regards

Parit

Level 1

Hi Parit

Thanks for your reply. As and end user rather than admin, I'm not sure if you mean the account manager at my company or one at Adobe who maybe deals with us as a company.

If it's my company, I have one person (in the IT dept) who set up CC for a few of us, and another in my dept who initially set up Target Classic and then Target Standard and I'm not sure any of them are well versed enough to solve this anyway.

I login to each service (at different urls) with the same email address and password but none of them can 'see' any of the others. Oh wait, I just logged into Classic again and it ask if I want to link to Standard to which I answered yes. I can now see Classic activities in Standard.

Regards

David

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi David,

Please reach out to your company account manager at Adobe. They  will definitely help to solve your query.

Regards

Parit Mittal