Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I insert page title into a target experience?

Level 2

I believe this is under tokens but I am rusty. 

A sample text would be:

To continue to (page title), please fill out your information below.

Thank you for your help. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Pls validate at least one profile is that having pagename and title. 

if yes, you can access name and title based on type like ${profile.name} or ${profile.title} or ${user.name} or ${user.title}. 

Thank You

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

@RYJO2021  If I am not wrong you are trying to pass dynamic data in Target offers. Please have a look at this document and let me know if you are looking for any specific information: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/offers/passing-profile-attributes-t... 

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Hello, 

Yes, that is the concept I have been trying to use. I am struggling with figuring out what value to use or page name or page title? I have a hard time imagining those aren't a standard value but I can't seem to find a resource that lists all the parameters. Is this resource available somewhere that I am missing? This seems like an incredibly common need to inject the page name or some other value that is already present, similar to how it works in recommendations. 

Employee Advisor

@RYJO2021  the values to be used here are passed either as mbox parameter or profile parameter with Target.

For example:

• You are passing "pageName , pageTitle" information in mbox parameters using targetPageParams() and then you may use these parameters within the offer dynamically "${profile.pageName}".
  • Pass any profile parameter using profile attributes and then utilize it within offers "${user.parameter}".

Hope this helps.

Level 2

I have tried that, and it didn't work. Does there specifically need to be a response token on the page for pagename? I'm guessing not but can't wrap my head around why it isn't working. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Pls validate at least one profile is that having pagename and title. 

if yes, you can access name and title based on type like ${profile.name} or ${profile.title} or ${user.name} or ${user.title}. 

Thank You