Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

How can we create test which runs on pages from different domain?

Level 1

Here is the isue i am facing.

In a one journey, I want to run test on two pages which are belongs to two different Domains.

Eg. Page A, belongs to domain abc.com when I click on continue/Next button on page A, I get redirected to Page B which belongs to domain XYZ.com.

I tried to bulid the test But it doesn`t seems working when am going to page B.

I am very beginner to the target.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Firstly, if you have Adobe Target Premium and with different workspaces - you need to assign the appropriate at_property ID for the respective workspace on the domains.

It is important that the other domain is allowed under Administration > Hosts.

Furthermore, cname can also become an issue (if you are working with it) that this is requested and configured accordingly for the other domain as well.

best regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

If you've not referenced the cross-domain documentation, I'd recommend starting there. 

https://developer.adobe.com/target/implement/client-side/atjs/atjs-cookies/?lang=en

As with any cross-domain implementation, you've got to get the identifier to that new domain. In your case, is there always a pathway for the user to get from domain A to domain B? Can they enter on either domain and navigate between domains? 

Level 1

Thanks. There is a button that leads to Domain B.

However, I found the solution I have set the cross domain cookie with JS.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Firstly, if you have Adobe Target Premium and with different workspaces - you need to assign the appropriate at_property ID for the respective workspace on the domains.

It is important that the other domain is allowed under Administration > Hosts.

Furthermore, cname can also become an issue (if you are working with it) that this is requested and configured accordingly for the other domain as well.

best regards