Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Getting error with at.js

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am now moving from mbox.js to at.js. The functionality was working fine with mbox.js and not in at.js. Below is the changes I had. Please let me know what could be the issue

1. I had added below script before a button for which a link was to be changed for Experience B

<div class="mboxDefault"></div><script type="text/javascript">

mboxCreate('target-global-mbox','profile.test=test');

</script>

2. I added an Audience based on the value profile.test = test value

3. For this Audience I am editing the link of a button for Experience B using the Enhanced composer.

So the above worked fine for mbox.js implementation. I am getting the error "uncaught TypeError: c(...).addClass is not a function".

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue and fixed it. The way the button was selected using the CSS selector was not helping with at.js though it worked with mbox.js. Once it was modified the same test worked fine. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi there and thanks for your question! If you are still experiencing this, would you mind sharing the details with us in a bug report (you can shoot an email to Customer Care so that one can be opened on your behalf)? This way we can have our engineers take a look. Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 2

I found the issue and fixed it. The way the button was selected using the CSS selector was not helping with at.js though it worked with mbox.js. Once it was modified the same test worked fine. Thanks!

Administrator

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the fix here -  it may help other community members!