Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Fetching the activity URL using the API

Level 2

We have a requirement to notify authors if their experiences are rendered properly. To achieve this, we need to retrieve the activity location (URL) to incorporate it into a Puppeteer script.

I have already explored the Target API, and it seems that the Activity Location is the only missing information from the response.

Is there any way of fetching the activity URL using the API?

Thank you!

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

I don't believe Activity URL is available anywhere via API - in case you're open to alternatives, you could configure an event listener based on the Content Rendering Failed event (more info here) and then send an event/notification to alert that the failure happened

Level 2

Sounds good.

Unfortunately, the process of deploying updated Launch tags for testing purposes is not feasible. I tried adding the custom event as custom code within an activity, but it did not work as expected.

Do you have any suggestions for debugging?

Appreciate it!