Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Exporting XF Folder Structure to Target & Target Workspace

Level 2

I've been using AEM to make XFs to export to Target. The more variations and complex things get, I've made several folder paths and some variations share names, but in different folders.

Example: I have folders for production, staging, and qa. Under each folder, I have copies of XFs for my devs to work with.

When I export an XF to Target, I'd like to export the file structure to Target. Is there a way for this to happen? For instance I export "xf_1" under the QA folder, in Target I want to go into 'Offers > QA > xf_1" to get to it. I'm trying to save time from having to make new folders in Target and move the offers when I've already done so in AEM.

Also when I bring the XFs over to Target, I can only view them in the 'default workspace'. I have a prod and qa workspace, but I don't know how to make them appear in those spaces. Any assistance with how to make that work would be greatly apprecaited.

THANKS!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jsolano918  It seems it depends on the AEM version you using( https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/integration/experience-f...
If you have 6.5.2.0 then only you could share it to non default workspace(QA and Prod)

6.5.2.0:

• Experience Fragments can be exported to either: the default workspace and a named workspace, specified in the Cloud Configuration.

AEM 6.5.0.0 and 6.5.1.0:

• The AEM Experience Fragments are exported into the default workspace of Adobe Target.

I don't think there is any option to create file/folder structure in Target through AEM. You can only select the workspace through AEM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @jsolano918  It seems it depends on the AEM version you using( https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/integration/experience-f...
If you have 6.5.2.0 then only you could share it to non default workspace(QA and Prod)

6.5.2.0:

• Experience Fragments can be exported to either: the default workspace and a named workspace, specified in the Cloud Configuration.

AEM 6.5.0.0 and 6.5.1.0:

• The AEM Experience Fragments are exported into the default workspace of Adobe Target.

I don't think there is any option to create file/folder structure in Target through AEM. You can only select the workspace through AEM