Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT while implementing A/B target

Level 2

Hi Team,

We are implementing A/B Targeting for one of the site but while adding URL during visual composer it showing following error

Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT
   at Object.error (/var/www/vizproxy/modules/utils/common.js:106:15)
   at PatchedRequest.onError (/var/www/vizproxy/modules/proxy_response_handler.js:61:31)
   at emitOne (events.js:82:20)
   at PatchedRequest.emit (events.js:169:7)
   at ClientRequest.<anonymous> (/var/www/vizproxy/node_modules/request/request.js:819:16)
   at ClientRequest.g (events.js:260:16)
   at emitNone (events.js:67:13)
   at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:166:7)
   at TLSSocket.emitTimeout (_http_client.js:535:10)
   at TLSSocket.g (events.js:260:16)

Any one can help /suggestion for this issue

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhusudan_S 

It seems like this issue Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT is more about network related  / connection issues and nothing with Target so I would suggest to check your URL and it's implementation. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Madhusudan_S 

It seems like this issue Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT is more about network related  / connection issues and nothing with Target so I would suggest to check your URL and it's implementation. 

Level 2

Hi @Gokul_Agiwal 

Yes, you are correct when i used different website URL .experience is loading loading perfectly but when when I using my stagging site URL it showing above error. anything we can sort at domain level

My Target logg working perfect with 200 request log

Thanks & Regards,

Madhusudan Sura

Employee Advisor

@Madhusudan_S  I would recommend whitelisting the following IPs for your staging environment and then try enabling EEC: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/experiences/vec/troubleshoot-composer/troublesh... 

This should be helpful in accessing the staging URL within VEC.