Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

enable on-device decisioning without sdk

Level 1

I have a server-side application using Java with Spring Boot, but we do not utilize the Java SDK. I am curious about enabling on-device decision making and whether using the Java SDK is the only option.

I'm wondering if it's possible to utilize Adobe Target Delivery API (https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/delivery-api) instead, by calling it through a RESTful API. Would this allow me to enable on-device decisioning without the need for any SDK?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should be possible without the SDK, as the SDKs are ultimately based on the Delivery API. This repo might be helpful, as it contains the Delivery APIs Open API spec & description

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This should be possible without the SDK, as the SDKs are ultimately based on the Delivery API. This repo might be helpful, as it contains the Delivery APIs Open API spec & description