Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Disabled Activity Creation

Level 3

Sorry to ask this basic question, but I don't see the activity creation button enabled for me. One article said that you need to be an approver in Settings -> User Management console. However, it has now moved into Adobe Admin Console. I am not sure how do I use this application and enable it. Pl help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Either your admin has NOT granted you access of Editor or Approver roles or you have been added recently but the role was not changed. An Observer does not get the ability to Create Activities.

Please work out with the admin. In case, you are the admin, then please go to Admin Console and chose the Target Product Configuration to make changes to your Role

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Either your admin has NOT granted you access of Editor or Approver roles or you have been added recently but the role was not changed. An Observer does not get the ability to Create Activities.

Please work out with the admin. In case, you are the admin, then please go to Admin Console and chose the Target Product Configuration to make changes to your Role