Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

debug recommendation with Web SDK

Level 4

Hi, 

I implemented feeds and create design with last seen products. Target is implemented using Web SDK. How to debug this?

Additionally can we use this troubleshooting with Web SDK?

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/activities/troubleshoot-activities/content-t...

Thanks

Mike

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Michael_Soprano,
if you want to debug requests - I recommend that you either do this via the Adobe Experience Platform Debugger, for example (you can also log in to the respective account here). All logs etc. are also listed here.

Otherwise you can also filter the requests by "interact" in the DevTools browser under Network, then you will see all sendEvent requests (reload the page if necessary). This is helpful, for example, to check the xdm or to see which target activity is being played - or user profile attributes.

Basically, I also recommend activating responseToken from the profile attributes you want to know in the administration area when debugging.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards

Level 4

I created feeds. Simple html design which works and created criteria for last seen. 

Target does not event send this activity back to the browser:

Michael_Soprano_0-1711361926623.png

What next should I do?