Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Customer Attribute Not Appearing in Customer Profile

Level 1

I have created a new customer attribute, have uploaded data, and can see it in Target under Visitor Profile when creating an audience. But when I create an activity with the audience and QA, I do not see this attribute listed in the Profile Snapshot when looking at the Experience Platform debugger. Am I missing a step to make this customer attribute usable as a Target audience?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Eli-Kirkley 

I hope you've implemented all the steps from the documentation correctly and your primary ID set either using Send the ID as a `mbox3rdPartyID` in mbox call or using method called setCustomerID() of the ECID service 

If in case you use setCutomerID then - you can able to see in Target payload like below - Please check and see if you're getting that way you can validate. 

Gokul_Agiwal_1-1720713110690.png

OR through mbox3rdPartyID - you can also validate in network call.  Can you confirm please? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

Thanks Prads, but I have already followed the steps in that documentation. I have created the audience in Target using the CA as the documentation below recommends, but it does not appear in the profile snapshot when testing. 

Use customer attributes in Target

You can use customer attributes in Target in the following ways:

Creating targeting audiences

In Target, you can select a customer attribute from the Visitor Profile section when creating an audience. All customer attributes have the prefix < data_source_name > in the list

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Eli-Kirkley 

I hope you've implemented all the steps from the documentation correctly and your primary ID set either using Send the ID as a `mbox3rdPartyID` in mbox call or using method called setCustomerID() of the ECID service 

If in case you use setCutomerID then - you can able to see in Target payload like below - Please check and see if you're getting that way you can validate. 

Gokul_Agiwal_1-1720713110690.png

OR through mbox3rdPartyID - you can also validate in network call.  Can you confirm please?