Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Changing the Experience name after A4T is enabled

Level 2

Hi Experts,

I was working on one activity that was already live and reporting suite was Adobe Analytics. I had to change the experience name from "A" to "B" which I did, after that I saw two experiences in analytics report(workspace) and their was the discrepancy in number which i thought will go after some time, but today when I checked I am only able to see the new experience. 

Please help me.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @vijayc88216288 !

Reports once passed to Analytics server cannot be deleted or modified. So I suggest 

1. View the activity reports in analytics workspace from the day it was  activated > You should be able to see both the experience names

Only new experience will display as all the new visitors are not qualifying for this new name

2. You would need to add the visitor of both the experiences to have the complete view of reports.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @vijayc88216288 !

Reports once passed to Analytics server cannot be deleted or modified. So I suggest 

1. View the activity reports in analytics workspace from the day it was  activated > You should be able to see both the experience names

Only new experience will display as all the new visitors are not qualifying for this new name

2. You would need to add the visitor of both the experiences to have the complete view of reports.

Hope that helps!

Level 4

@vijayc88216288 Ideally it is not recommeded to change the name of the A4T activity or experience after it has gone live

The old experience must be there. Please check it would have deleted added at the end of it. Suppose if the name of the earlier experience was A, then it would show as A(deleted) on Analytics. 

Please check and confirm?

Regards,

Karan