Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Cannot Link Adobe ID to "Target Classic Workflow"

Level 2

Hi,

I kinda cannot link my AdobeID for Target Classic Workflow.

Steps to reproduce

I know it has worked before but I have had lots of issues in the past since the AdobeID password does not seem to work here, blocking my account after a few failed attempts.

This is super frustrating (especially since I have admin rights). How can it be that the single sign-on does not work properly on Target Classic?

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Bjoern

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Bjoern,

Apologies for the inconvenience !!!.  To access Adobe target Classic , you  need to have Target classic credentials which can be created raising a client care request. 

If you are a supported user for your company account you can contact Customer Care. To contact Customer Care by telephone, call 1-800-497-0335. Toll free numbers outside the United States can be found on the Adobe Digital Marketing Customer Care Regional Phone Numbers page (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/dma-external/DMACustomeCareRegionalPhoneNumbers.html). When asked to select an option for your product, press 3 to contact the Target team.

E-mail Customer Care at tt-support@adobe.com.

Please Note: If you are not a supported user for your account please reach out to account manager for your account.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Bjoern,

Apologies for the inconvenience !!!.  To access Adobe target Classic , you  need to have Target classic credentials which can be created raising a client care request. 

If you are a supported user for your company account you can contact Customer Care. To contact Customer Care by telephone, call 1-800-497-0335. Toll free numbers outside the United States can be found on the Adobe Digital Marketing Customer Care Regional Phone Numbers page (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/dma-external/DMACustomeCareRegionalPhoneNumbers.html). When asked to select an option for your product, press 3 to contact the Target team.

E-mail Customer Care at tt-support@adobe.com.

Please Note: If you are not a supported user for your account please reach out to account manager for your account.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit,

pretty sure I've had those and tried them separately. Anyway, will check with my colleagues if my account is blocked again.

Cheers,

Björn

Level 10

Hi Bjorn,

Is the above issue resolved ?.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Well, I had my target classic password reset and now it works again.

Do you know if Adobe ID SSO integration is in the pipeline for future Target Classic releases or is it pretty much end of life and won't be touched?

Cheers,

Björn

Level 10

HI,

As of now Decommissioning of Test&Target (Target Classic Workflow) - no access to UI is planned in NOVEMBER 2017  and no Adobe ID SSO integration is in the pipeline for future Target Classic releases .

We would recommend you to transition to Adobe Target / Standard.  Please see the following link for more help on Transition.

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov/c_target-transition-classic-to-standard.h...

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal