Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can you integrate Target on a site that doesn't use any of the Adobe CMS products?

Level 1

Hello

We are looking to use Target (alongside others such as VWO/Optimizely) for our CRO and Testing activities. However it isn't clear whether Target can be compatible with a website that isn't on the Adobe Suite i.e AEM.

Can someone clarify on whether this is possible / pricing etc?

Thanks

Joel

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That article talks about how to implement Target. To learn how to verify if Target is already implemented I woudl recommend reading over: Troubleshooting Content Delivery

Hope this has been helpful!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

jmounsey

AEM is not a pre-req to Target. You can implement Target on any site even one that is not set up from AEM If you are curious to learn more about implementing Target I recommend this KB article: at.js Implementation Hope this helps!

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Thank you Mihnea for your advice.

I ask from the perspective of a project manager (as opposed to a tech/developer) - should this article include everything they should need in order to verify the implementation of Target on the website in question?

Many thanks

Joel

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

That article talks about how to implement Target. To learn how to verify if Target is already implemented I woudl recommend reading over: Troubleshooting Content Delivery

Hope this has been helpful!