Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Can we use Appdynamics to monotor the Adobe Target calls

Community Advisor

Ho Team,

Is it possible use Appdynamics tool to monitor the Adobe Target and analytics calls.

Any suggestions to monitor Adobe Analytics or Adobe Target calls?

Thank You,

Uma

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Yes Appdynamics can be use as heartbeat monitoring to see if Adobe servers are down or not

By the time you try to rectify any thing Adobe service will restore

I found only once Target server wasn't responding in our region for few hours and it was showing blank content

manage to turn off target activity from the home page within 30min

Branch.io is another tool to monitor what data are you sending to target, analytics or any media partners

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

Yes Appdynamics can be use as heartbeat monitoring to see if Adobe servers are down or not

By the time you try to rectify any thing Adobe service will restore

I found only once Target server wasn't responding in our region for few hours and it was showing blank content

manage to turn off target activity from the home page within 30min

Branch.io is another tool to monitor what data are you sending to target, analytics or any media partners

Community Advisor

This is helpful.

Can you shed some lights.. how the monitoring should happen? 

we are planning to monitor Target and analytics Network calls happening in web app. 

Does this works?

Thank You,

Uma