Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Can we integrate 3rd party audiences to Adobe Target by using Adobe API

Community Advisor

Hi Team, 

Can we use the Adobe Target API to create audiences from 3rd party tools other than the Adobe module?

Thanks In Advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[5.25.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @Drburns27 @and @bkostak:

----------------------------

From @Drburns27 : Audience definitions, if shared from a 3rd party product, may not be the same definition within Adobe Target, due to differing counting methodologies.  The best method I would suggest for sourcing audiences from data from a 3rd party tool would be to bring this data in (choosing between several methods, including Customer Attributes, batch profile upload, or passing data through the data layer) and then building these audiences utilizing this data source within Target. 

Check out the entire5.25.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

[5.25.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break Answer provided by @Drburns27 @and @bkostak:

From @Drburns27 : Audience definitions, if shared from a 3rd party product, may not be the same definition within Adobe Target, due to differing counting methodologies.  The best method I would suggest for sourcing audiences from data from a 3rd party tool would be to bring this data in (choosing between several methods, including Customer Attributes, batch profile upload, or passing data through the data layer) and then building these audiences utilizing this data source within Target. 

Check out the entire5.25.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics