Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't Implement target through Launch

Level 3

Hi all,

I'm trying to integrate target into AEM through Adobe Launch. I have done all the steps of this guide (Add Adobe Target)​ but when I use the debugger seems that there are 0 request for the mbox. What could be the issue?

Schermata 2019-11-08 alle 15.36.39.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

gabrieleg61567923​ & Sh1ju​,

cookieDomains should be set to the explicit subdomain you are using. No wildcard options. This worked for me on your site Sh1ju:

window.targetGlobalSettings = {

cookieDomain: "adobe-258915.appspot.com"

};

-Ryan

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Employee

Hey gabrieleg61567923​,

Thanks for reaching out! Do you see any errors on the console? What is the URL you are testing on?

Thanks!

Level 3

Here the error I see

I'm now trying to use  "at.js 2.2.0" but it doesn't work as well.

Schermata 2019-11-11 alle 11.02.49.png

Employee

gabrieleg61567923​ Is there a url that we can access to replicate this issue? Also are you using a cloud based instance?

Level 3

Can't share the url. Yes I'm using a cloud based instance.

Employee

gabrieleg61567923​ Thanks for confirming that your using a cloud based instance. Please check Use cloud-based instances with Target .If you intend to use cloud-based instances with domains included on the Public Suffix List, make sure that you customize the cookieDomain setting. For more information, see targetGlobalSettings() .

Hope this helps.

Level 3

So if I trigger before the load target the javascript below should work? Because I tried with different domain but It doesn't work.

1852450_pastedImage_2.png

Employee

Yes that is correct . If its still not working , you could maybe try  , adding the code in the at.js file itself .

1851879_pastedImage_0.png

Level 3

Yes already tried that, but still same error.  :/

1852452_pastedImage_0.png

Level 4

Hi,

I am new to Adobe Launch and Target.I got the same error while testing a URL.

I am using Adobe Launch to load Adobe Target V2

Error:

[page-init] Adobe Target content delivery is disabled. Ensure that you can save cookies to your current domain, there is no "mboxDisable" cookie and there is no "mboxDisable" parameter in query string.

Demo URL : Sample Page for testing Adobe Target

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

gabrieleg61567923​ & Sh1ju​,

cookieDomains should be set to the explicit subdomain you are using. No wildcard options. This worked for me on your site Sh1ju:

window.targetGlobalSettings = {

cookieDomain: "adobe-258915.appspot.com"

};

-Ryan

Level 4

Yes ...Its working.Thank you