Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Can I use Target to show product recommendation from an external model output

Level 1

We have a requirement where client wants to show product recommendation across Omni Channel. Client has a data science team who creates the Model with the top 10 product information per customer and shares with Adobe Campaign and other systems to communicate with the customers. We want to use the same data to show the recommended models on Website (& Mobile later).

So we were wondering if we can use Target. I know we can use imported custom attributes in Target or can upload profile information into target. Is it possible to use any of these information or some other options in Target to show the recommended products to the users based on the recommendation generated from outside model 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Does anybody at Adobe have any insight they could share on this topic please? Also very interested to understand further as have a similar use case!