Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience Setup: ERROR Failed to fetch mbox parameters from server

Level 2

Hi,

We've recently moved to creating campaigns in the Target Standard UI, where previously we have been doing everything via Target Classic.

I've come across an issue where I'm unable to create a new Audience in Standard based on an mbox parameter. The mbox appears in the 'Search mbox' field, but when I click the drop down for 'Search parameter', I see the following error message: https://www.screencast.com/t/jl8vGk1jnCKK

I know that the mbox has multiple parameters assigned, and I can access them in Classic. 

Has anyone come across this before? What is the solution?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

Target Product team has confirmed the similar issue has been observed for other accounts as well and will fixed in the MR planned on 28th April  .

I will get back to you once the issue is fixed

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Chris,

We observed a similar issue earlier however the same was fixed in the latest release. Can you please confirm ,If you are  still facing the issue ?. If yes, Please share your Adobe Target Account credentials as well as test URL of the website in a private message so that we can debug the issue at our end.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I've sent you a private message with the requested details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

CHris

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Chris,

Target Product team has confirmed the similar issue has been observed for other accounts as well and will fixed in the MR planned on 28th April  .

I will get back to you once the issue is fixed

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Hi Parit,

Hope everything is going well.

Just wanted to let you know that despite still seeing the same error message, I can see the full list of parameters associated with an mbox when I look in 'Available Tokens' under Profile scripts.

I'm not 100% confident using Standard to build campaigns instead of Classic yet, as I don't know what this error might entail. Have you had any luck resolving the issue?

Thanks,

Chris