Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Any ideas on debugging / preview the Profile Scripts defined through Adobe Target?

Level 1

Hi Adobe Community,

I am planning to define some audiences with Profile Scripts. However I noticed that the script is triggered from server side and there is no way to directly preview them on browser debugger.

I also come across several tutorials mentioning to preview the script through Chrome extension / Response token etc., but doesn't seem working from my end because I don't inspect the Target js file from the browser network.

Is there any updated method you recommend to try?

Thanks a lot.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

Thanks.

The second method using mboxTrace debugging tool looks promising to me.
However I could not detect the captured server call from my debugger. I tried to search for the keyword contain "..json?mbox.." OR "mbox". 
Could you specific the name of the network activity?

Level 5

@ChrisCh4 Looks like you need more support, is this site publicly available if so please DM for better help.

~cheers,

NN