Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

AEM Experience Fragment as Target Recommendation Design?

Level 2

Hi,

The AEM Experience Fragment (XF) can be imported into Target as an HTML offer and it can be used within Activities like A/B test etc. But can this be used in Recommendation as design? Can XF be used for recommendations? If yes, then please guide me the way to do so?

I already have an XF which is 3X1 design. Now, in order to use the same design in Recommendations, what would be the best possible option?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bhaskar.kumar,

I don't believe you can do that straight form the UI however perhaps an alternate way of accomplishing the same thing woudl be to copy the code and then use the form based composer and manually paste the code. Give that a shot and let us know.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@bhaskar.kumar,

I don't believe you can do that straight form the UI however perhaps an alternate way of accomplishing the same thing woudl be to copy the code and then use the form based composer and manually paste the code. Give that a shot and let us know.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335