Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe target trial

Former Community Member

hi, i would like to know, is it any beta or trial version test for the adobe marketing cloud Apps?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Encontrar,

Since Adobe Marketing Cloud tools are SAAS based solutions they do not come in trial form.

However you can Request a Demo on the tool usage and feature from the sales team as stated by Rahul.

Please let us know if you experience any sort of trouble getting in touch with the sales team.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Encontrar,

Since Adobe Marketing Cloud tools are SAAS based solutions they do not come in trial form.

However you can Request a Demo on the tool usage and feature from the sales team as stated by Rahul.

Please let us know if you experience any sort of trouble getting in touch with the sales team.

Thanks!

Level 8

Hi Encontrar,

I'd recommend contacting our sales teams to set up a demo for you.

Here's a form you can fill out. You can alternatively call on the numbers listed there.

Regards

Rahul