Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target || Script Not Executing on Return to Page

Level 1

Hello mates,

I'm attempting to configure an experience with Adobe Target using the VEC in a Single Page Application (SPA). Initially, it works fine on the first visit, but when I navigate through the web and return to the page where the experience should trigger again, it doesn't work. I've checked the DOM, and the script is present, but it doesn't execute, even when forcing adobe.target.triggerView() in the console. . Can anyone help me with this?

I truly appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think you'd either need to share some more info on what exactly the script is or, if that's not possible, raise this as a ticket with Customer Care

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think you'd either need to share some more info on what exactly the script is or, if that's not possible, raise this as a ticket with Customer Care