Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target and it's ability to mainpulate Angular JS objects

Level 1

Disclaimer: I am not a dev so not 100% the terms I am using are correct.

Say we have a Angular JS element on our page that shows a panel (js angular object) as collapsed upon page load but we want to test it as expanded upon page load. Is this possible to do using Target? Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, absolutely - one simple option would be to add some Custom Code in your Target activity that clicks on the element to expand it; as long as Target is executed early enough in the page load or view/state/route change process, then it would appear as if the element is expanded by default

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, absolutely - one simple option would be to add some Custom Code in your Target activity that clicks on the element to expand it; as long as Target is executed early enough in the page load or view/state/route change process, then it would appear as if the element is expanded by default