Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target Recommendations in Email based on parameter

Level 3

I have been experimenting with Recommendations on our site for a while now but looking to move into Rec's within email. The part I am struggling with is if there is a way to determine the parameter to base Rec's on from offline information.

Ex: I am marketing to a list of customers that have participated in events in Las Vegas, Denver, and Kansas City in the past and I want to send them a message with Recommended events based on their billing attribute instead of target calling up the device geo. How would I go about doing that?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I actually found this as well right after posting this. Customer attributes

I can't tell but I don't think that Profile attributes can receive information from offline. I think that would live within Customer Attributes. Does that appear correct based on the link above? Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

ryanj16539978

Sounds like something a bit more involved that might require some profile attributes. I'm not sure on the specifics however here is some documentation to get you started: Profile attributes

If this helps you with the question please like and mark as helpful. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Correct answer by
Level 3

I actually found this as well right after posting this. Customer attributes

I can't tell but I don't think that Profile attributes can receive information from offline. I think that would live within Customer Attributes. Does that appear correct based on the link above? Thanks!

Employee Advisor

ryanj16539978,

Yes indeed. You are correct.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335