Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target Re-direct activity reporting

Level 2

I have an issue with the traffic split of a re-direct activity - the test is configured to split traffic 50/50:

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 14.28.39.png

However, in both Target UI & Analysis Workspace, the split is closer to 90/10:

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 14.27.59.png

I have read through the help documents and can see that there is a known issue with re-direct activity traffic allocation:
https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/release-notes/known-issues-resolved-issues.html...

How do we resolve this issue?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@alexb75062655 the redirect offer issue is specific to A4T activities. If you are using A4T then ensure that the following minimum requirement is met  :

• Experience Cloud Visitor ID Service: visitorAPI.js version 2.3.0 or later.

• Adobe Analytics: appMeasurement.js version 2.1.

• Adobe Target: at.js version 1.6.2 or later.

Also ensure that we are using the default redirect offer instead of the custom offer. 

If all the above conditions are met, then I would suggest you please check for the raw data on the Analytics end and look for unstitched hits (exclude_hit =14).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@alexb75062655 the redirect offer issue is specific to A4T activities. If you are using A4T then ensure that the following minimum requirement is met  :

• Experience Cloud Visitor ID Service: visitorAPI.js version 2.3.0 or later.

• Adobe Analytics: appMeasurement.js version 2.1.

• Adobe Target: at.js version 1.6.2 or later.

Also ensure that we are using the default redirect offer instead of the custom offer. 

If all the above conditions are met, then I would suggest you please check for the raw data on the Analytics end and look for unstitched hits (exclude_hit =14).