Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target iFrame

Level 3

Can I load adobe target inside an iframe in form base?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Jennifer_Huynh,

Lets say you have url1.com and url2.com and you have url2.com showing up in url1.com in an iframe if you have target deployed on url2.com that is good and it will allow you to edit content on url2.com however in order to edit content on url1.com you will need to also have Target implemented there. Here is more on implementing Target: Implement Target overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Jennifer_Huynh,

Lets say you have url1.com and url2.com and you have url2.com showing up in url1.com in an iframe if you have target deployed on url2.com that is good and it will allow you to edit content on url2.com however in order to edit content on url1.com you will need to also have Target implemented there. Here is more on implementing Target: Implement Target overview

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Hi @MihneaD,

Following your example. Imagine both url1 and url2 are from the same domain and I create an activity in Target for url2.

When a user enters url1, will iframe from url2 show the activity created before or the activity will only run in case user directly enters url2?

In other words: if I wanted to modify the content in the iframe from url2 (displayed in url1), should I do this by creating an activity in url1 or in url2?

Thanks!