Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Goal Metrics not able to track the Call to action inside shadow-root content

Level 2
Is there a workaround to have Adobe Target Goal Metrics able to track the Call to action inside shadow-root content ?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Bazil_Wang - this support was added in at.js 2.7.0 so you need to be on that version or later

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear @Bazil_Wang ,

What is shadow-root content? Is it like a Call to Action within an iFrame?

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Sorry @Bazil_Wang ,

Just by looking at the code, I cannot understand whether it is like an iFrame. I am not a developer and thus tougher for me.

But, why can't you select the call to action inside shadow-root content? Is it not visible in VEC?

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

Employee Advisor

Hi @Bazil_Wang 

It's a shadow dom element, as long as it's open you'll be able to track it, or else it won't be available for the target to get tracked.

Let me know if you have already got the solution.

Thanks,

Gauresh

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Bazil_Wang - this support was added in at.js 2.7.0 so you need to be on that version or later