Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Adobe Target Global MBOX

Level 2

I have installed Adobe target V2 extension with at.js version 2.2.0 in adobe launch .

I also have written rule in adobe launch and did “load target” and “fire global mbox” .

A4T configuration is done and working fine .

I have also created an A/B test activity .

However when I load the page(where launch code is present) , I am not able to find any beacon in network tab when I filter it with “mbox” and also in adobe debugger I am not able to find global MBOX name, i could only see the at.js version in summary tab of debugger under adobe target libraries.

Please let me know how to instantiate Global MBOX or how to debug MBOX.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

mohammedm30428844​ As documented at Upgrading from at.js 1.x to at.js 2.x , In at.js 2. x , you no longer see “ target-global-mbox ” visibly in the network calls. Instead, we have replaced the “ target-global-mbox ” syntax to “ execute > pageLoad ” in the JSON payload sent to the Target servers,

Hence you can filter by delivery?client in the network calls and you should be able to see the target call.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

mohammedm30428844​ As documented at Upgrading from at.js 1.x to at.js 2.x , In at.js 2. x , you no longer see “ target-global-mbox ” visibly in the network calls. Instead, we have replaced the “ target-global-mbox ” syntax to “ execute > pageLoad ” in the JSON payload sent to the Target servers,

Hence you can filter by delivery?client in the network calls and you should be able to see the target call.

Level 2

Hi Shruthi,

Thanks for the response.

I am able to see the image request now if i filter it by delivery in network tab.

I could see the client id , session id and at.js version in that image request.

I could also see the Execute>payload in the beacon. but it is empty and doesnt have any values. is it normal or do we have to have any values inside it ?

Employee

mohammedm30428844​ Typically you should see a valid response as well.

Employee

You can also check preview and response tab.

Level 3

Latest AT.js version using 'delivery' API for loading then campaign in the page. please search 'delivery' in network tab. You will see the API call there.

Administrator
Hi Mohammed,

Our next Adobe Target Skill Builder Webinar is right around the corner on May 5th, and will be presented by Adobe Target Product Management on migrating Adobe Target’s mbox.js to At.js. Check out this community discussion to register today. Hope you can make it!

Warmly,
Amelia