Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!
SOLVED

Adobe Target Filters: Filtering Confusion? Importing Data Clarity Needed!

Level 1

qwertyu_0-1709724302935.png

Hi, 

I need to know what are the sources?? Whay are they used?? Can we import segments from anywhere?? Is there any indication that we can use this?? I cannot find anything related to this?

Like how we can get data from other sources in adobe analytics? Can we do the same with the adobe target? Can we get the other segments in adobe target as well?? I need clarity??

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This doc gives a good overview of the options for getting data into Target; so it's really a question of whether it's data available client-side that you can pass as parameters or whether it's data that you should send via API

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

This doc gives a good overview of the options for getting data into Target; so it's really a question of whether it's data available client-side that you can pass as parameters or whether it's data that you should send via API