Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Adobe Produc Recommendation Most Viewed Article + Age

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

Anyone knows how to add Age to Most View Article Recommendation Criteria for recomm, article? Basically I have the most viewed article from OOTB criteria and i want to add  the most viewed article between these two group of age 20 to 40 and 41 to 60. Currently I am sending customer age via customer attribute.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini 

you can try using customer attributes to create audience for age groups 20-40 and 41-60 etc. And use those audiences in recommendations activity

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Luca_Lattarini 

you can try using customer attributes to create audience for age groups 20-40 and 41-60 etc. And use those audiences in recommendations activity

Community Advisor

Yes , I am able to separate these two type of client during the view . 

Yet, Currently we are injecting article data (entity.id and entity.category) by using mbox. Assuming that I am using target-global-mbox for Activity A  age<40 and Activity B age>40. How can client with age < 40 inject data into Activity A  age<40 and client with age > 40 inject data into Activity B?

Currently it seems both type of client are injecting data into the same Criteria. Any suggestion?